RIPTIDE FOOTBALL WILL BEGIN PRACTICE ON TUESDAY, SEPT. 8 AT 4:00 P.M.
All scholars interested in playing football this fall should report to the CCSMS Gymnasium on Tuesday, Sept. 8th at 4:00 p.m. The coaching staff will meet and greet incoming scholar-athletes, orient them to the practice schedule, issue equipment and practice jerseys, and conduct a brief introductory walkthrough with offensive and defensive schemes.
Scholars who plan to participate MUST bring:
- Updated Athletic Physical (dated after April 1, 2020)
- Signed COVID-19 Assurance of Risk Form (www.ccsmsathletics.com)
- Face Covering (Mask)
- Multiple water bottles
- Cleats or sneakers
- Come dressed in t-shirt, shorts, and socks (no locker rooms will be available)
- Come ready to learn, have fun, and help build something GREAT!
Tuesday’s Introductory Practice #1 will be 4:00-6:00 p.m.
The week’s schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, Sept. 8th: Practice #1 (4:00-6:00 p.m.) – OFFENSE & DEFENSE INTRODUCTION
Wednesday, Sept. 9th: Practice #2 (4:00-7:00 p.m.) – OFFENSE & SPECIAL TEAMS
Thursday, Sept. 10th: Practice #3 (4:00-7:00 p.m.) – DEFENSE & SPECIAL TEAMS
Friday, Sept. 11th: Practice #4 (4:00-7:00 p.m.) – OFFENSE & SPECIAL TEAMS
Saturday, Sept. 12th: Practice #5 (10-12:00/noon) – SPECIAL TEAMS
Sunday, Sept. 13th: No Practice
Questions can be directed to:
Marc A. Klatt, M.A., CSCS, Athletic Director-Head Football Coach
(843) 720-0009/(763) 670-0066 or firstname.lastname@example.org