VOLLEYBALL FAN ATTENDANCE FOR THURSDAY TRIANGULAR (Oct. 1)
ENTRANCE & SPECTATOR CAPACITY: (Triangular Match)*
Home (CCSMS) = 1 Family member per scholar-athlete (Approximately 12-13)
Opponents = 1 Family member per student-athlete (Approximately 12-13 per team in a triangular match)
Price = FREE
Doors will open one hour before the match for teams and coaches and 45 minutes before the match for parents and spectators.
- There will be no locker rooms available for the teams.
- An area in the bleachers will be designated for each team separate from fans (Tri-Match ONLY) *
- All players are asked to wear their mask when not participating on the court in play.
- Players and Coaches must enter the school together, at the same time.
- CCSD Clear Bag Policy enforced. *
Masks must always be worn by everyone (entering/exiting the school, in the gym). This includes all officials, players and coaches (off court/on bench-not actively participating). If masks are not worn, you may be asked to leave the school.
- CCSMS follows CCSD, SCHSL, CDC and DHEC recommendations. We require face masks to be properly worn inside our facility by all athletes, coaches, officials, and spectators. Failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the facility. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Tri-Match players/coaches will have a designated area in the bleachers where they will sit to watch the match being played before their match. These players/coaches are considered spectators during this time and will be required to wear a mask.
- Families are asked to “pod” together and are asking guests to follow the standard distancing guidelines.
- BLEACHERS WILL BE MARKED OFF WITH BLUE TAPE FOR AREAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SEATING.
- Players must come dressed and ready to play. Locker rooms will not be available.
- Restrooms will not be used as a change room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available behind the bench.
- Teams must bring their own water bottles.
- Bring towels to clean up spills at your bench.
- Please clean up all trash, cups, spills, etc. before leaving your bench.
- Visiting guests/teams will be asked to leave the school immediately following the last set/match.
- If a team is staying for another match, athletes/coaches must go directly to the stands and sit together as a team. (Tri-Match ONLY) *
- Visiting team scorekeeper must be in bleachers (directive from official assignor).
There will be no concessions sold.
- Visiting team will be asked to clear their bench and leave immediately with their spectators at the end of the Match for cleanup to begin promptly.
- Parents from both teams will NOT be permitted to meet athletes on floor and socialize after the game.
Questions can be directed to:
Marc A. Klatt, Athletic Director, email@example.com or (843) 720-0099